Tuesday, May 21, 2024

AEROSPACE - A MINUTE HISTORY OF AIR AND SPACE 7" (MODESTO RECORDS [MOD 002], STRINGS OF NASHVILLE RECORDS [STRINGS004], 2001) [SWE]

Aerospace - A Minute History Of Air And Space 7"
(Modesto Records [MOD 002], Strings Of Nashville Records [STRINGS004], 2001) [SWE]




I am not exactly sure when I became such a huge fan of Swedish indie pop music -- it's not like I have any connection to Sweden in any way nor did I ever hear of Sweden and consider them a great musical country? Nothing against Sweden by that remark! It's just so far off and exotic from where I come from. I would just assume I wouldn't understand the language. Or they'd have a different sensibility when it comes to song. Come to find out that's all just ignorance on my part and Sweden makes lovely and heartfelt music! They sing with such impeccable English that often times I sometimes wish I could find more Swedish music sung in the Swedish language!

This is a 7" from indie pop group
Aerospace, released in 2001. 







No comments:

Post a Comment