Saturday, December 24, 2016

HELEN LOVE - MERRY CHRISTMAS (I DON'T WANNA FIGHT) 7" (DAMAGED GOODS [DAMGOOD206], 2001) [WALES]

Helen Love - Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight) 7"
(Damaged Goods [DAMGOOD206], 2001) [WALES]




Last Christmas theme post for the night! Here's a short and sweet song from Helen Love, a cover of the Ramones' classic "Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight)" clocking in at a little over two minutes long on this single-sided 7" from London's Damaged Goods. Helen Love is one of the few Welsh bands that I know of (and I wish I knew of more!) being from Swansea. Also, the team that this American has temporarily adopted to support when I follow the EPL, for no other reason than I wanna see the Welsh side win. What's not to love about Helen Love, too.









No comments:

Post a Comment