Monday, June 24, 2024

THE SUNDAYS - SUMMERTIME 7" (PARLOPHONE [R6475], 1997) [ENG]

The Sundays - Summertime 7"
(Parlophone – R6475], 1997) [ENG]




The first single release in support of London, England's The Sundays third and final album from 1997. I hadn't listened to this final album of theirs for no particular reason -- I should have earlier because I absolutely love the first two albums -- and this third is no exception! A-Side is the opening track of the album and the B-Side is a non-album track.









4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Max, I hope you're doing fine and you will come back soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is well! Thanks for checkin-in! It's just been busy for me at work, lately -- usually when I get into the office in the morning I'd create a post or two for the day on the blog then I'd get on with my work. Lately, we've been so swamped I've had to get right into my job. I'll be posting more soon!

      Delete