Monday, September 18, 2023

VA - BOARDGAMES TO KEEP YOUR MIND OFF THE PUNK ROCK STRUGGLE LP (DONUTE FRIENDS [PAT-9], 1994) [USA]

VA - Boardgames To Keep Your Mind Off 
The Punk Rock Struggle LP
(Donut Friends [PAT-9], 1994) [USA]



A punk rock / emo compilation LP out on Donut Friends records from 1994. I sought it out because it has the first release and earliest release of Ohio emo group The Man I Fell in Love With .. who is one of my absolute faves. Not too many of the emo bands I rocked out with in high school hold up for me now in 2023, but that bade surely does. In an earlier post I had added their 7".


Tracklisting:

01 - Red Aunts - Smoke
02 - Kill City Babies - Kristy Can't Breath
03 - Velocipede - Pink & Blond
04 - Polyestrogen - Social C
05 - Grain - Springboy
06 - Shale - Scissor Kick
07 - Collette - You Are
08 - Stewface - Nobel Silence
09 - Armstrongs Secret Nine - Particulars
10 - The Deconstruction - Gone
11 - Harriet The Spy - Spaceship Woman
12 - The Man I Fell in Love With - Candy & Space
13 - Mote - Macgyver
14 - Schistfield - In Adult Film
15 - Ligod - Green Paper
16 - Varnish - 5000 Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment